10.05.2006

SPACE

mineral spirits

OK so after 5 months of on-again off-again office space searching, I've finally set foot on a new address. Still on spring street but instead of 20 blocks away it's now only 10 blocks away from my apartment, which basically means I can wake up an hour later than my usual wake-up time of 3pm... at some point I'll figure out how to combine working and sleeping into one thing, I'm getting there. The location is great, but the floors aren't. The previous tenant dumped like 30 gallons of carpet adhesive onto the hardwood, making the floor feel like a giant rodent glue trap. Started coating it with mineral spirits and scraping it up but it might take forever. Think I'm just gona end up dumping like 30 gallons of brown paint onto the floor and get it over with. More to come...

About Me

Flickr linked photography is under Creative Commons license. Please contact teamsteam3000@gmail.com for any usage rights. Thank you!